Caravan and Camping Park
Call direct: 071 96 62212
Email: [email protected]
Family orientated park for all ages comprising 46 landscaped secluded pitches offering lots of privacy with electricity points and water points
There are also 3 separate tenting areas in a woodland setting. Facilities on site include showers, toilets, laundry room, along with cooking hobs and washing area. The recreational room contains a football & pool table and a TV.
Note: There is no Electric Hook up for Tents.
Picnic tables are allocated around the campsite for visitor’s personal use.
Located only a 5-minute walk from a visitor centre and Café overlooking Lough Key with Free WiFi outdoors and indoors. This is also the gateway to the parks many other activities.
|Small Tent (2 man tent)||€15.00|
|Medium/Family Tent (4 man tent)||€25.00|
|Large Tent (6 man tent)||€30.00|
|Extra Large Tent (8 + man tent)||€40.00|
|Electric Hook Up||€5.00|
BOOKING FORM INSTRUCTIONS
- To start select the “Tenting” or “Caravans and Campers” option by clicking the green corresponding button.
- Choose Check-In and Check-Out dates. Days marked green indicates pitches are available for that specific day. Please note, this does not guarantee pitches are available for consecutive days. Days marked red indicate there is no availability of pitches for that specific day.
- Scroll through Pitch numbers listed to check availability by clicking on the drop-down arrow button.
- If a pitch number displays (1) it means that pitch is available for your dates and you can proceed to booking
- If a pitch number displays (0) it means that pitch is unavailable for your dates or has already been pre-booked and you must choose another pitch or alternative dates.
Please note: Tenting charges are based on tent size. Please be as precise as possible when making your booking. This policy is to accommodate all bookings to the best of our ability. Please note, we do not supply individual electric for tents.
Once your booking is complete you will receive a confirmation email. Please note, your booking is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation email and booking number.
If you have any questions, please contact us directly at 071 96 62212 or email us at [email protected]
What People Say About Us
fantastic well run family day out.
Visited Lough Key Forest Park on our holidays in July whilst on a Shannon cruiser and we had a wonderful time. There is so much to do at Lough Key. We did a tree top walk taking in the tunnels around Rockingham House. Such a interesting history lesson. We rented bikes and took a cycle around the forest and woodland near the lake - the kids loved exploring. Most of all we were super impressed by all the staff we met at the various kiosks at the park. Everyone was really helpful and friendly. The lunches at the food truck were delicious and we were totally able to relax in the vast outdoor space - especially since we had really great weather also. Would really recommend Lough Key and nearby Boyle where we did some paddle boarding. Amazing place - in the heart of Ireland.