All are welcome at Lough Key. We have a valuable heritage to share and we want everyone to be able to enjoy it.
Because of this, we’re constantly striving for accessibility. If you have any comments about how we can make our park more accessible and welcoming, we’d love you to get in touch.
Free parking is available for holders of an EU Parking Card (or similar permit from another country).
We’ve worked hard to ensure all aspects of the park are accessible to wheelchair users. This includes:
- Ramps and smooth surfaces around our lakeshore amenities
- Multi-user woodland trails
- Wheelchair access to Rockingham Remembered Tour and Boda Borg
- Wheel-O (Wheelchair Orienteering)
- Suitable toilet facilities
Talk With Us
We can customize activities, tours and private events for you and your group