Our outdoor services will continue for 5 days a week in October ( Wednesday to Sunday)
The visitor centre will remain closed, we have outdoor services and amenities available.
- Information booth, supplying walking trail maps, kids fun fact maps, food for the ducks, outdoor essentials including hats, ponchos, umbrellas & Souvenirs.
- Coffee cart, our colourful cart serves Puro organic coffee, teas, minerals, snacks and homemade baking made daily.
- The Lough Key Food Truck, serves pizza, sandwiches, seasonal salad, soups, snacks and beverages.
- Ice Pop Van, serving a wide variety of DaleFarm Ice pops ice
- The Lough Key Experience, The ‘Lough Key Experience’ – where you can walk through 200-year-old servant tunnels, Climb the Moylurg Viewing Tower (lift not accessible at present) and stroll along Irelands only Tree Canopy Walk which rises 10 metres above ground and stretches for 300 metres.
We have created a new entrance to the experience from the outdoors and you can buy tickets on the day from the kiosk on site by credit/debit card or cash.
Information Booth 10am – 4:30pm (Wednesday – Sunday)
Coffee Cart 9:30am – 3pm (Wednesday – Sunday)
Food Truck 10am – 4:30pm (Wednesday – Sunday)
Ice Pop Van 12-4:30pm (Saturday – Sunday)
The Lough Key Experience 10:30 am – Last entry 4:00pm (Wednesday – Sunday)
Please be aware these services may close earlier due to the level of business in the park and unfavourable weather conditions.
Our outdoor services will run Wednesday – Sunday for October, the park grounds and walking trails can be accessed at any time.
The Adventure Play Kingdom and Boda Borg activity will remain temporarily closed.
For September Zipit is currently running from Thursday to Sunday. Pre booking is essential, for more information and to book please visit www.zipit.ie
THE PARK AND ESTATE
The 350-hectare Lough Key estate is open all year round for the public to explore.