We will be here 7 days a week for November.
The visitor centre will remain closed, we have outdoor services and amenities available.
- Information booth, supplying walking trail maps, kids fun fact maps, food for the ducks, outdoor essentials including hats, ponchos, umbrellas & Souvenirs.
- Coffee cart, our colourful cart serves Puro organic coffee, teas, minerals, snacks and homemade baking made daily.
- The Lough Key Food Truck, serves pizza, sandwiches, seasonal salad, soups, snacks and beverages.
- Ice Pop Van, serving a wide variety of DaleFarm Ice pops ice
- The Lough Key Experience, The ‘Lough Key Experience’ – where you can walk through 200-year-old servant tunnels, Climb the Moylurg Viewing Tower (lift not accessible at present) and stroll along Irelands only Tree Canopy Walk which rises 10 metres above ground and stretches for 300 metres.
We have created a new entrance to the experience from the outdoors and you can buy tickets on the day from the kiosk on site by credit/debit card or cash. TEMPORARILY CLOSED DUE TO GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS
Monday to Friday
Information Boot 9:30am –5pm
Food Truck 10am – 5pm
Saturday & Sunday
Information Booth 9:30am –6pm
Food Truck 10am – 6pm
The Lough Key Experience TEMPORARILY CLOSED DUE TO GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS
Coffee Cart 9:30am – 3pm
Ice Pop Van 12-4:30pm
Please be aware these services may close earlier due to the level of business in the park and unfavourable weather conditions.
The Adventure Play Kingdom and Boda Borg activity will remain temporarily closed.
Zipit are currently closed for the season. Pre booking is essential, for more information and to book please visit www.zipit.ie
THE PARK AND ESTATE
The 350-hectare Lough Key estate is open all year round for the public to explore.